Adorable wood wick candle line made in Oregon by Ellwanger’s Candle Co. exclusively for Emma Jo.
~Leather and Lace- Leather with a sweet cotton smell
~Dive Bar- Sandalwood, beach, palm trees, peppercorn, tobacco leaves
~Local Coffee House-Vanilla, espresso, creamy happiness, topped with real coffee beans.
~Gypsy Soul-Mysterious musk, ozone, sea salt
~Hawaiian Cowboy-Tropical vibes along with a leather finish
~Snicker Doodle-fresh baked
~Western Daydream-sea salt, lily of the valley, jasmine, green leaves
~Yuma Sunrise-Citrus, Agave and Sunshine!
Properly burn and care for your candle…
- One important rule is to trim candle wicks to 1/4 inch each time before burning. This will give you a much cleaner burn.
- Always keep a burning candle within sight. Extinguish all candles when leaving a room or before going to sleep.
- Never burn a candle on or near anything that can catch on fire. Keep burning candles away from furniture, drapes, bedding, carpets, books, paper, flammable items and decorations.
- Extinguish the flame if it comes too close to the holder or container. For a margin of safety, discontinue burning a candle when a 3/8″ wax remains in the container. This will also help prevent possible heat damage to the counter/surface and prevent glass containers from cracking or breaking.
- Keep burning candles away from drafts, vents and air currents. This will help prevent rapid, uneven burning, and smoking. Drafts can also blow lightweight curtains or papers into the flame where they could catch fire. Never burn a candle under a ceiling fan.
Keep the wax pool free of wick trimmings, matches and debris at all times. If left in the wax pool, they could catch fire when you next light your candle.
- Always burn candles in a well-ventilated room. Today’s newer homes are built very airtight nowadays and the air exchange rate is very low.
- Never touch or move a container candle when the wax is liquid or molten. The outside of the container will still be hot to the touch.
- Keep candles out of the reach of children and pets. Do not place lighted candles where they can be knocked over by children or pets.